Fresh out of my mind. Could not stop typing and here is the product. Love you all. Thanks for reading...
New Song project that Im recording. Lyrics, now to work on the instrumental
CHORUS:
My family, will always be my heart and all my soul.
I hardly say it, but you mean more than you ever know.
My heart bleeds for my family both near and far
We struggle, argue, and at times its been hard
This, my way to show my feelings thru my bleeding pen-
Blood is family, and I'll feel this way until the end
My mom, thru all, has always been my mainstay-
Thru lessons taught, she shaped the man that I am today-
I thank you mom, for all the kisses thru the pain-
I love you Ma, and I shout it, and Im not ashamed.
Remember all the pain, sleepless nights that I put you thru-
All the things I tried to hide, I Kinda knew you always knew
Thought I was strong, thought that I was living, Maybe-
Til last breath and beyond, I'll always be your baby.
I remember the tears I caused, You believed I'd be great, I was always a doubter-
Now I'm focused, Im thru hating, just wanna make you prouder.
To my dad, now i know that we bucked alot,
Showed me what a man should be, and what a man is not-
Remember all the licks and all the times that you scolded me.
Now My mind is free, was mind shackled and fighting, that was the old me.
Been thru alot Im a man, and I hope you're proud of me
The little boy that didnt understand, has been laid to sleep-
Life has been a harder teacher, dad, harder than you ever were.
And Im sorry for the hate, apologize for all the hurt.
I never meant for me to make us drift so far apart
Just want to make you proud, and earn that piece of your heart
My heart was broken, but my will was not-
Emotions tricked my heart into thinking I was forgot-
My heart stopped beating, my pen started bleeding,
Writing, my escape, it was my way of releasing,
And it still is, Frustration in Ink was easier than forgiving-
I remained dead and soulless, thinking that I was Living,
All the while removing my heart pieces, putting it in a basket-
My ink was my hearse, Anger was my casket.
Been 13 years, since I removed Love from me-
I dug up that grave, released it and put it back into me
I just hope that it's not too late for you both to forgive me
I can't promise that I won't disappoint, Im still wild and-
Just wanna know you look at my pictures and are smilin.
So you know...
(CHORUS)
My brother and sisters know how hard it was to really grow-
Constantly trying to shine within reach of our own shadow.
Mom and Dad did well, with all five of us-
We became strong, Held our own, became the upper crust-
Never to crumble, ever, because we have each other-
Miles between us but we remain three sisters and two brothers.
Closer than we've ever been, Each put our work in-
So we remain in touch and so gravity won't set in.
Universe the limit, we can be what we want to be-
Thank each one of you for the hand you had in making me
The man that you and the rest of the world sees.
Past is past, and the Future is a Present to us
And on my chest shading my heart we'll always be Two Puas.
Eldest sister, thank you for shining and being around
Not afraid to call me brother, when I was just a Clown.
Understand, I never meant to hurt you-
You apologized, and now Im saying, "Sorry" too.
My only brother, what can I say, Uce we've been thru alot-
Life gave us Limes, we made it Kool-aid and we made alot-
You were in the city, came to see me, and got me fresh out of rehab-
Made me put into perspective, and prioritize what we really have.
My second sister who would fight for me for any reason,
Always took my side, yes, the side of the demon.
It was usually my fault, but you always saw the best in me-
Always said you couldn't wait to see the greatness I would come to be.
Thanks for helping me see, way deeper than face value.
English cannot define how I could ever Thank you.
My last sister, closest to me in years-
Always knew my thoughts, and yes, always has my ear.
Thank you for listening, to the ache that my heart bared-
The tears and hurt my thoughts kept and could no longer bear.
We swore to keep our heads up, and to embrace the weather-
No matter what, We are family, So bring on whatever.
The world could never take the bond that we have in FIVE-
You Four are main reasons that I'm alive.
I Hope you know...
(CHORUS)
I love you all, would not trade you out for any others-
Love always, your Son, Friend, and Baby Brother
New Song project that Im recording. Lyrics, now to work on the instrumental
CHORUS:
My family, will always be my heart and all my soul.
I hardly say it, but you mean more than you ever know.
My heart bleeds for my family both near and far
We struggle, argue, and at times its been hard
This, my way to show my feelings thru my bleeding pen-
Blood is family, and I'll feel this way until the end
My mom, thru all, has always been my mainstay-
Thru lessons taught, she shaped the man that I am today-
I thank you mom, for all the kisses thru the pain-
I love you Ma, and I shout it, and Im not ashamed.
Remember all the pain, sleepless nights that I put you thru-
All the things I tried to hide, I Kinda knew you always knew
Thought I was strong, thought that I was living, Maybe-
Til last breath and beyond, I'll always be your baby.
I remember the tears I caused, You believed I'd be great, I was always a doubter-
Now I'm focused, Im thru hating, just wanna make you prouder.
To my dad, now i know that we bucked alot,
Showed me what a man should be, and what a man is not-
Remember all the licks and all the times that you scolded me.
Now My mind is free, was mind shackled and fighting, that was the old me.
Been thru alot Im a man, and I hope you're proud of me
The little boy that didnt understand, has been laid to sleep-
Life has been a harder teacher, dad, harder than you ever were.
And Im sorry for the hate, apologize for all the hurt.
I never meant for me to make us drift so far apart
Just want to make you proud, and earn that piece of your heart
My heart was broken, but my will was not-
Emotions tricked my heart into thinking I was forgot-
My heart stopped beating, my pen started bleeding,
Writing, my escape, it was my way of releasing,
And it still is, Frustration in Ink was easier than forgiving-
I remained dead and soulless, thinking that I was Living,
All the while removing my heart pieces, putting it in a basket-
My ink was my hearse, Anger was my casket.
Been 13 years, since I removed Love from me-
I dug up that grave, released it and put it back into me
I just hope that it's not too late for you both to forgive me
I can't promise that I won't disappoint, Im still wild and-
Just wanna know you look at my pictures and are smilin.
So you know...
(CHORUS)
My brother and sisters know how hard it was to really grow-
Constantly trying to shine within reach of our own shadow.
Mom and Dad did well, with all five of us-
We became strong, Held our own, became the upper crust-
Never to crumble, ever, because we have each other-
Miles between us but we remain three sisters and two brothers.
Closer than we've ever been, Each put our work in-
So we remain in touch and so gravity won't set in.
Universe the limit, we can be what we want to be-
Thank each one of you for the hand you had in making me
The man that you and the rest of the world sees.
Past is past, and the Future is a Present to us
And on my chest shading my heart we'll always be Two Puas.
Eldest sister, thank you for shining and being around
Not afraid to call me brother, when I was just a Clown.
Understand, I never meant to hurt you-
You apologized, and now Im saying, "Sorry" too.
My only brother, what can I say, Uce we've been thru alot-
Life gave us Limes, we made it Kool-aid and we made alot-
You were in the city, came to see me, and got me fresh out of rehab-
Made me put into perspective, and prioritize what we really have.
My second sister who would fight for me for any reason,
Always took my side, yes, the side of the demon.
It was usually my fault, but you always saw the best in me-
Always said you couldn't wait to see the greatness I would come to be.
Thanks for helping me see, way deeper than face value.
English cannot define how I could ever Thank you.
My last sister, closest to me in years-
Always knew my thoughts, and yes, always has my ear.
Thank you for listening, to the ache that my heart bared-
The tears and hurt my thoughts kept and could no longer bear.
We swore to keep our heads up, and to embrace the weather-
No matter what, We are family, So bring on whatever.
The world could never take the bond that we have in FIVE-
You Four are main reasons that I'm alive.
I Hope you know...
(CHORUS)
I love you all, would not trade you out for any others-
Love always, your Son, Friend, and Baby Brother

3 comments:
Love you Res! Always have... ALWAYS will!
This is beautiful. Greatest song ever. Can't wait to hear it. alofa atu
Thank you again, my baby boy! I love it! I love you! xoxoxo mom
Post a Comment