Monday, January 4, 2010

Flying dreams...

Feeling airy, and loose right now. My mind is brimming with thought but my eyes and my hands are too tired to capture them to tame them and Cage them on paper.
My mind is so busy that the wear on my thoughts is mixed emotion and raw familiarity with wishes for the imagery in my mind to stop, but at the same time to continue because i wish to see how the 21 scenarios in my head end, and i wish to inhale the raw potential for poetry in all 21 scenarios. i love my mind. always a flit and flutter. I often i could just "drip" my mind onto my pages. for the imagery and color is SO vivid, that the justice done on my page is no justice at all.

Most dream. Some dream and remember. Mostly all dream in Black and White. I dream in color. This is really a free thought piece. Many hidden points in here, but to a non thinker, it just rhymes. I love that my poetry makes sense to some, but most importantly, can be interpreted so many ways.
Enjoy the piece~

Flying Dreams...

Why is it all i ever hear? why is there never any hope whenever the top lays back and the stereo pumps loud...
when the images fall loose from the stars shaking above...
as the moon strips past the ever watchful ocean's eyes. never feeling shamed with her reflection on the move....
why is the mountain's face turned down like my stereo should be...but its so late and i wanna hear every word.
Why do the young die, and the bitter live on? into history they carve their own names... like the river chooses the landscape.
as gravity pulls on the sky longing for an embrace.... is it only my eyes that break the water vials within or is the sea on the move again... or do i see....
negative. a Dragon doesn't cry...

-V3

3 comments:

michiganSamoan said...

Your thoughts are deep and moving. I really liked your piece on Davina. Thanks Son, that meant alot to me.

Thanks for the great work with your nieces and nephews. You're a great Uncle. You should make a great father one day.

Keep on writing and keep your thoughts to the "hills -whence cometh your help."

Love you Son.

Driftwood Girl said...

Hugs from one color dreamer to another :) Love you. Never stop dreaming, just don't let dreams be the end of it. Dream for the right reasons, and make them happen. You'll be more fulfilled than anything can describe. I believe in you.

David and Noella Tupua said...

I love you, son. I love your writings. I dream in color too...I believe in you too. Mom