
In the words of a poet...
He hides his meaning... Well, not really hiding it, More like, he shades it. Let me explain-
I say that because although he places his thoughts down on paper... It is still VERY personal to him. He writes for nobody else, but himself, yet for the slim chance that someone else will probably read, he still cloaks his emotion. The form is still there, yet it looks different. Kind of like a Christmas present, Its wrapped in a box... We know its a box... but only the person who purchased the gift knows what is inside the box's form that everyone else sees.
I believe he writes this way because, the emotion he felt when penning the piece was too intense that he wishes only to administer a taste of the emotion. He would never wish any other to relive the full effect.
Its kind of like a dish.... Say, Shoyu Chicken. There are more ingredients that go into the preparation of the meal. Not just Shoyu and not just chicken.
There are more intricate ingredients that contribute to the overall taste and the pleasure of the meal... the flavors and the smells compliment each other.
His writing is much like this... The emotion you feel while reading and the pictures projected in your mind compliment each other with just the right balance.
This following piece is one such that has meanings and twists that compliment each other, yet the feelings and full effect is not portrayed. His emotions are still on leash, yet still powerful and beautifully painted here.
Love's Child

-Verse 3
As restless as the waves am I
When I can't be with you-
And as nervous as the Lark for dawn
When i first heard, "I love you"
Like honey dripped, those words so sweet,
So slow from your lips fell-
My patience tried, now satisfied-
You've mastered Love's last spell.
My love's thirst is slaked each time we meet,
So tempting; should be a crime.
Our hearts Intertwined are meant to be one,
Like my LOVE made love, and gave life to this rhyme...
.............This brush stroke ends here, for now... Allowing the "marinade" to settle...
Until next time,
-V3

4 comments:
does this work yet?
Hey cool! does this work now? I hope so. Love this piece.
I love it too!
Why was I not invited? :)
Love you, Res! I'm going to be a "Follower" of you now.
Be afraid!
and I love it - who needs to be invited? I'm signing up and following you too, son! love you! xoxoxo mom
Post a Comment